Sunday, April 20, 2008

Catching Up, Again!

We're still here! John and I have been painting and working on the basement. I even painted the bathroom, both coats, myself. It is going to be great! We are finally seeing the end of this project, but the upstairs is still staring us in the face. It is going to be a busy few weeks. Summer vacation is definitely looked forward to.

It's late again tonight, and I haven't downloaded the pictures from LaCaille, but Madi and I had a great time. Of course there are always those people who say, "My so an so went to France, and they said this is nothing like it." But, since I haven't been to France, I thought it was pretty good. We even at escargot.

I'm taking the time to look at everyone else tonight, I just wanted to let you know we are still here. Take care, and I will catch up on pictures soon.

3 comments:

Alan and Shelley said...

I'm glad you had a fun time with Madi at the French restaurant. What a treat for you both. Were the menus in French and did they put you down because you wouldn't order wine? That happened to Alan and I once in NYC. I ate escargot once, but can't remember that I liked it. It must be a developed taste or texture is what I'm thinking. Keep us posted with the blog. Gald you haven't fallen off the face of the earth.

Jennifer said...

John, Sweetwater called Jim yesterday(Mon. 21st)and said they hadn't heard from you. Did you get my message?

Alan and Shelley said...

Rebecca, check out my blog. I have tagged you and we would like to hear your responses to the same questions I answered on my blog. check out Stacy's blog. itagged her too. then you name two or one other person you would like to tag, and ask them to do the same on their blog.