Sunday, January 27, 2008

Winter Vacation!!!!!

Well, one of the most hectic weekends for me is now over. My schedule for the last 3 days has just been absolutely crazy! But the State Honor Choir is now just a memory -- one that I hope my students will cherish. They were in rehearsals for 6 hours on Friday, and again for 3 hours yesterday before the concert. My students have had a wonderful, although intense, musical experience, and the concert was just the culmination of the whole thing. When the whole thing was over, though, I had to drive from Salt Lake (Cottonwood High) back to Tooele, and back home again. It was after 10:30 last night when I got home. This morning we got up and packed and drove to Shelley and Alan's. It was a nice drive, even though there was some snow. We were ahead of the big storm, and we have simply enjoyed relaxing and watching it snow. I can't believe how much snow they have here!!! I will take pictures of our adventures and put them on the blog soon.

1 comment:

The Schauerhamers said...

I love that picture of Gabes on his sled. We look forward to seeing pictures of you in Ideeho. We wish we could come up too we are jealous that you get to enjoy it all. It did storm today and I was supposed to go to a 2 hour after school professional development meeting but the snow helped me out and it was cancelled. Have fun!