Saturday, January 5, 2008

The first week back to school -- and the last 2 weeks of our term. I get to switch most of my classes out then, and I am really looking forward to that in some cases. It means I will have about 200 new names to learn, but I usually get them down within a couple of weeks. John has hired a man from our ward to work on our new bathroom downstairs. It will be so nice to have 2 bathrooms in our house, and one I don't have to go upstairs for. It is all framed in and part of the plumbing put in, but now they will start on the sheet rocking. I'm not looking forward to the mess, but I am really excited about the final product. Nothing else exciting happening, except that the storms have started: more snow. Be careful out there.

2 comments:

sara said...

I am excited for you and the new bathroom. No more climbing the stairs in the middle of the night. I am glad that you are now blogging with us. I will try and let everyone know so they can get you on their family list.

Alan and Shelley said...

So how do I get you on my list? What is your blog address? Great news about the bathroom. We are expecting you then sometime toward the last of January, Right? We're looking forward to seeing your reaction to our snow. You'll love it. See you soon. Love Shelley