Sunday, July 27, 2008

Vacation Plus Some

Well, things went from bad to worse on our computer. I finally took it in to fix the keyboard problem, and found out we had a virus. We are going to have to wipe the entire hard drive. However, we backed up the photos and other docs before we wiped everything. Now I can work on my school computer. Why didn't I think of this earlier? I could have done this a long time ago. Anyway, thanks for the pictures on the other blogs that I have downloaded. You had some great pictures. I hope you enjoy the ones I took.

These are a bit out of order, but we have Cedar City pictures and Arden's birthday pictures included here.
























Sara, this one is for you. I hope it copies big. By the way, I found some great pictures of the girls and Leslie, but I need to scan them for use on the blog.

1 comment:

Alan and Shelley said...

Glad that you are back in the blogging world. You need to post pictures of the finished kitchen and other rooms you are working on. also your garden. I have been waiting patiently to see the outcome of the kitchen. Hope you enjoyed all the vacation pictures. Where were Arden and Madi when I was taking pictures? I didn't get hardly any of them.