Thursday, July 10, 2008

After the Vacation

This is just a little reminder of what we found in our bathtub in St. George. We were assured that they are indigenous to the area, but that doesn't give them free reign in our room!!!!
Last week was really fun! I think everyone had a great time. I hope everyone made it home safely and found all well there. I was going to put on our pictures from last week, but we've run into a computer problem. I downloaded all the pictures onto one computer, and then deleted them from the camera. The next day the keyboard on that computer froze up. We can't access anything we have to type! So, as soon as we get that fixed, I will be up and running with the pictures again! I just wanted to let everyone know that we're still here.


Take care until next blog!

1 comment:

Alan and Shelley said...

Hope you get it running soon. I hope the pictures of Gabe getting thrown into the pool turn out good. check out thepictures of Gabe on my blog, I think you'll enjoy them. copy them for sure.