Thursday, June 18, 2009

Arden's Birthday

Arden is now 16 years old!!!
We are having a party for Arden at Sara's house on Saturday afternoon. Asian food is the theme: sweet and sour chicken and homemade chinese dumplings (I can't spell the Chinese name) will be on the menu. We will also bring the cake.

These are a few pictures that have been collected of Arden over the years. They aren't in any specific order. I tried, but I kept finding more pictures and I didn't want to keep switching things around. ENJOY!!!

Christmas 2006:
>2000?
Summer 2003:
Summer 2006:
Summer 2003:
1st grade:

Arden and Gabe: 2008Arden's model shoot at Dad's work (huge fan giving the effect):

Halloween 2002 or 2003:

Las Vegas 2006:
This one's a keeper! Before 2001:
Arden and Noah. He hasn't changed much!
Arden and her cousins in 2003 --

and in 2008.My, how they grow up!

Happy 16th Birthday, Arden! We love you!

2 comments:

Alan and Shelley said...

Dear Arden,
Happy Happy Birthday! Sixteen years old at last. Does she have her driver's license? I guess that comes next. Oh my goodness, this means that she will be eighteen in two years. Are you ready for that. She's growing up waaaay to fast. Have a fun day.

Jennifer said...

Dear Arden,
We hope you have a wonderful party and get lots of fun presents. We love you.