Tuesday, December 30, 2008

John's View of the Wedding

Here are the pictures John took at the wedding. He was at a different angle that some of the other pictures I've seen on the blogs. And he has a few that I didn't see.


The famous Arden Cat Snarl!
I thought St. George was supposed to be warm!!! What's with the coats!?


The beautiful bride and her beautiful mother. You look great, Jenny!


And then there's Zack. . . .



I know these pictures were a bit backwards, but I think this one was the perfect one to end this blog on. I hope you all enjoy John's view. I wish I could have been there.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I love the boys with their shirttails hanging out. What fun to have the boys be so close. Thanks for coming to the party tonight, we had a great time with you all! Kiss and hug Arden if we don't see her. We will miss her until we see her again this summer.

sara said...

Great photos. Miranda is beautiful in every picture. I love the cat snarl girl too. It was a great wedding. Wish you could have been there. It has been fun to spend so much time together over these past few days. b

Jennifer said...

Thank you for more wonderful pictures. It was a beautiful day, one I will remember for the rest of my life. Thanks John for coming, it was so nice to be surrounded by family.